All cancellations must be submitted to APQC in writing by email, fax, or mail.
- You may rollover your registration for the following year's conference at any time with no charge. The rollover is valid for the next conference year only and incorporates the cancellation and refund policy.
- A $100 fee will be assessed regardless of the date of cancellation.
- Requests received more than 30 business days prior to the event receive a full refund less the processing fee.
- Requests received two business weeks to 30 business days prior to the event receive a 50 percent refund.
- Requests received one to two business weeks prior to the event receive a 25 percent refund.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations received six business days or less prior to the event.
- Someone may be substituted to attend in your place at any time with no charge.
Modification of Event. The published schedule and description of the event are for informational purposes only. APQC may, in its sole discretion, modify the event by, among other things, substituting speakers, adjusting the schedule or timing of programs, canceling certain parts, or otherwise adjusting the event as it deems fit.
Cancellation of Event by APQC. APQC may, in its sole discretion, cancel the event, in which case you will receive a full refund of any registration fees paid to APQC. However, APQC shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential loss incurred as a result of an event cancellation, including without limitation, nonrefundable charges for meals, transportation and lodging. Participant assumes all risk of loss resulting from a cancellation regardless of the cause.
Force Majeure. Attendance at the event is subject to acts of God, governmental authority, disaster, or other emergencies, any of which may make it illegal or impossible for APQC and/or its suppliers to host all or portions of the event. In case of force majeure, APQC shall have no obligation or liability to Participant.