APQC hosted its 2023 Conference April 19-20 in Houston. The conference theme was “People, Process, Knowledge,” which are the three factors that you will indisputably find at any successful organization. Key conference topics include:
- Alignment and resiliency of business strategies to help it solve urgent problems while pursuing vital opportunities
- Use of data-driven decisions to manage and improve performance, objectively pursue strategic goals, and deliver value to the business
- Mapping of processes and knowledge to create consistency in the flow and execution of work, and use documentation to drive improvements
- Innovative approaches to facilitation and collaboration in the workplace to allow for effectiveness and productivity across boundaries
- Techniques for engaging people and pushing them past their comfort zone and towards the future to drive buy-in and adoption for new business efforts
This is the collection of overviews for each keynote and breakout sessions. Click here for the collection of the speakers’ presentation slides.