- September 26, 2014
- Member: FREE
APQC and advisory firm ScottMadden recently partnered on a new benchmarking study focused exclusively on finance shared services organizations (SSOs). The final report contains eye-catching metrics on costs, staffing levels, and productivity measures. The study also covered delivery models and other SSO practices that provide insight on leading practices. This presentation goes over some of the metrics and best practices uncovered in this study.
- What are typical staffing levels for finance SSOs?
- Which processes are most commonly offered?
- Which global models have the most efficient operations?
- What practices do top performing SSOs employ?
- How does performance change in mature SSOs?
For a recording of this presentation, click here.