In 2023, APQC conducted research to better understand how process and knowledge management can work together to improve process performance, reduce risks, and boost employee engagement. An overview of survey results is provided in this report. Topics covered include:
- Strategy and governance for process knowledge
- Identifying and documenting process knowledge
- Organizing and accessing process knowledge
- Managing the content lifecycle for process knowledge
- Challenges and outcomes of managing process knowledge
In this report, we summarize the findings of respondents in the Finance function. To view the overall Managing Process Knowledge survey summary report, click here.