In 2023, APQC conducted research to identify the correlation between process performance and knowledge management to maximize process performance, mitigate risks, and improve employee engagement. This report provides a concise overview of survey results, covering a wide range of topics, including:
- Strategy and governance for process knowledge
- Identifying and documenting process knowledge
- Organizing and accessing process knowledge
- Managing the content lifecycle for process knowledge
- Challenges and outcomes of managing process knowledge
Presented in this report are the findings of respondents in the Consumer Products/Packaged Goods industry. To view the Managing Process Knowledge cross-industry survey summary report, click here.