- August 25, 2011
- Member: FREE
This assessment is designed to help you evaluate your organization's culture and its readiness to embrace a knowledge-sharing initiative. The 21 questions are divided into five topic areas:
- Do employees, on average, have positive views of collaborating, sharing, and learning?
- Does the organization provide safe, structured settings in which to share?
- Do policies, processes, and management attitudes encourage sharing within business units and subgroups?
- Do policies, processes, and management attitudes encourage sharing among business units and subgroups?
- Do HR policies reward employees who share knowledge, collaborate, and mentor others?