- November 13, 2012
- Carla O'Dell and Cindy Hubert
- Member: FREE
In this article, APQC CEO Carla O’Dell and APQC Executive Director Cindy Hubert describe their approach to measuring knowledge management (KM) programs, including:
- aligning measures with strategic goals and objectives;
- achieving the right balance of activity, process, and outcome measures;
- selecting an appropriate measurement approach based on the maturity of your KM program; and
- using analytics to prove your KM business case and continuously improve your approaches.