Assess the current structure and performance of the Workforce Management processes by completing this Open Standards Benchmarking Assessment. How does the HR function perform in enabling the realization of business strategy? Is your workforce mobilized in ways that best support current business needs?
Processes within this assessment include:
- Manage employee information and analytics
- Reward and retain employees
- Redeploy and retire employees
The list below represents some of the metrics included in this assessment:
- Response time in hours for non-routine "reward and retain employees" inquiries
- Number of business entity employees per FTE that performs the process group "redeploy and retire employees"
- Number of internal hires per "redeploy and retire employees" FTE
- Number of FTEs that perform the process group "manage employee information and analytics" per $1 billion revenue
All submissions to APQC's benchmarking database, both Open Standards Benchmarking and Rapid Performance Assessments, must be collected using APQC's easy-to-use Microsoft Excel data collection instruments. Please download a fresh copy of the assessment file by clicking the “download assessment” button.
Each benchmarking assessment offers an Excel-based data collection tool consisting of the survey itself, the measures associated with the survey, the glossary terms needed to understand the survey, and a copy of the Process Classification Framework (PCF) relevant to the data collection instrument. The consolidated data collection tool is intended to simplify the collection of benchmarking data within your organization.
Once you have completed the data collection instrument, simply upload the file using APQC's secure file upload tool. Visit this URL to upload your file: https://zurl.co/8Rg92. If you are unable to connect to that web site, please contact the helpdesk for more information by sending an email to email@example.com. Please do not send privileged, confidential, or non-public data to APQC via email. Please contact the helpdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
APQC analysts will immediately begin validation of your submission.