- Member: FREE
Learn what knowledge management programs are focused on in 2019, what tools and approaches they’re investing in, and how KM teams feel about the current direction of the discipline. This collection includes findings and analysis from APQC’s 2019 Knowledge Management Priorities research, in which APQC surveyed more than 400 KM professionals.
- Knowledge Management in 2019 (Report)
- Knowledge Management in 2019 (Executive Summary)
- Knowledge Management Meets Digital Transformation (Infographic)
- 2019 Knowledge Management Priorities: Survey Summary Report
- KM in 2019: The Direction of the Discipline (Community Call)
- KM in 2019: The Direction of the Discipline (Slides)