In early 2021, APQC and search solution provider Sinequa partnered to survey high-level knowledge management (KM) and IT leaders in large organizations about their projects and priorities. The goal was to understand the strategic outlook for enterprise information management and search, including:
- The challenges employees face finding information
- Business priorities and planned investments
- Who makes and influences decisions
- The impact of recent business disruptions
- Tools and solutions currently in place
- Measures of success
This is a collection of the data analysis reports and key findings.