- September 25, 2017
- Member: FREE
In July of 2017, APQC conducted a survey to understand the state of talent management within finance functions and to address the following questions:
- What is important when it comes to the financial management (FM) organization supporting business strategy, and how effective is FM at performing what is important?
- How effectively does finance currently support the enterprise's strategic imperatives?
- As FM takes on a greater role in strategic planning, how important is it that high potentials be properly trained and involved?
- Are high potentials being positioned to operate effectively in a data-driven business environment?
- To what extent will high potentials need to become adept at planning for and deploying robotics process automation (RPA)?
- What drives the effectiveness of high potential talent development programs?
- When it comes to leadership training for high potentials, how effective is the training provided (in discrete leadership skills)?
- Is funding for talent development of high potentials adequate?