Growth, talent, speed, risk, reputation, and sustainability—these are six CEO priorities that we reported on at the start of 2011. Throughout the year, we published and promoted human capital management (HCM) content aimed at helping organizations meet these CEO objectives.
Below is a list of our most downloaded HCM content in 2011. Each item covers at least one aspect of the CEO agenda—an agenda that we anticipate will endure into the new year. If you missed any of these items, check them out today and get a jumpstart on 2012.
Our Top 11 from 2011—HCM
- Human Capital Management in 2011*
- Chief Human Resource Officer Perspectives 2011
- Human Capital Management: A Summary of Best Practices
- Intersection of Talent Management and Engagement
- Change Management Checklist for HR
- Recruiting and Selecting: A Summary of Best Practices
- The Performance Review Process*
- Now in the Knowledge Base: Human Capital Management*
- Report Out: Rewarding, Engaging, and Retaining Talent
- World-Class Leadership: Best Practices Report
- Avoiding Change Management Pitfalls
* Free to non-members
What topics would you like to see us cover in 2012? Submit your idea via our feedback form.