It’s December and workers across the globe are engaging in a similar yearly tradition—reflecting on the lessons of the past and aspiring for an improved future. For the many workers considering issues related to people management, we have compiled a list of some of our favorite APQC articles on human capital challenges and best practices.
Happy reading and best wishes for continued improvement in 2013.
- The Evolution of Talent Management: How Talent Management Practices Have Changed
- What CEOs Are Saying: An Update for HR*
- The Intersection of Talent Management and Engagement
- Nine Reasons HR Should Care About Change
- Workforce Capabilities Fall Short*
- The STEM Talent Shortage Explained
- Generational Turbulence on the Horizon*
- Health Care Reform: Beyond Compliance*
- Human Capital Management Best Practices Summaries (Collection)
- Work Force Planning Assessment Guide
- Organizational Support for Work Force Diversity
* Free to nonmembers
Find out if your organization is already an APQC member. If it is, you can register for access to APQC’s Knowledge Base content.