Although knowledge management has been present for decades, its role and methods are constantly evolving in response to the ever-changing business environment, user expectations, technology, and needs.
To kick-start 2024, APQC surveyed knowledge management experts and practitioners to determine their highest priorities and top objectives. The purpose of this research is to provide a "pulse check" on KM's current state and obtain a sense of what the future may hold.
- KM’s status and role inside organizations
- Top priorities for KM programs
- Top skills needed for KM practitioners and teams
- The influence of new technologies
- Where the KM discipline is headed—and what’s required to get there