HR transformation involves dramatically improving and/or redesigning an HR function. Organizations embark on HR transformations for many reasons including to position HR to support a broader business transformation, reduce HR costs, improve HR customer satisfaction, and enable more strategic HR contributions.
This toolkit provides ideas and templates that organizations can draw from when facilitating their own HR transformations. It includes templates and examples that your organization can use to:
- Create a roadmap for HR transformation,
- Assemble an HR transformation team,
- Establish a vision and principles for HR transformation,
- Conduct and report out on the current state of HR,
- Make the business case for HR improvement initiatives, and
- Craft action plans for realizing a future, improved HR function.