Driving Collaboration and Value Through End-to-End Processes
- definition of end-to-end processes,
- where organizations are on their journey,
- common challenges, and
- CMI’s approach to end-to-end process development and adoption.
- Speakers: Holly Lyke-Ho-Gland, APQC and Diego Alvarado, CMI
- Date: Thursday, March 28
- Time: 11:00 a.m. CDT
- Cost: Complimentary for APQC members
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.