This worksheet is designed to help organizations identify barriers that might hinder the transfer of best practices among individuals, teams, locations, or business units. The worksheet covers six potential barriers:
- absorptive capacity of the recipient adopting the best practice,
- level of understanding of the practice,
- quality of the relationship between source and recipient of the best practice,
- level of organizational support for transfer activities,
- motivation of the source to share its practice, and
- willingness of the recipient to accept the new practice.