- January 26, 2017
- Lauren Trees and Darcy Lemons
- Member: FREE
These are slides from APQC’s January 2017 KM Community Call. In this call, APQC Principal Research Lead Lauren Trees and Senior Advisor Darcy Lemons explained an eight-step KM portfolio assessment process to evaluate your KM priorities and, if necessary, realign them in response to changing circumstances. As part of this conversation, they provided hands-on instruction to use APQC’s tools and templates for:
- identifying knowledge needs out in the business,
- decoding them into KM language,
- brainstorming a range of KM approaches and practices to meet each knowledge need, and
- evaluating and comparing KM options to determine the best strategic and tactical fit.
The final portion of the call covered tips to assess the KM approaches you implement and ensure they are effectively addressing the knowledge needs and achieving the desired results.