- Your Price: FREE
In March 2019, APQC conducted a survey on the latest trends in data analytics to learn how enterprises are capturing business value from their analytics investments. This research focuses on how organizations are leveraging analytics to drive business goals, the predominant organizational structures used, the effectiveness of analytics in solving prevalent challenges, and the key determinants of overall analytics program effectiveness across sectors.
- Trends in Data and Analytics: Survey Summary Report
- Trends in Data Analytics Survey Summary: Manufacturing Sector vs. Services Sector
- Data and Analytics Program Resources
- How are Organizations Using Data and Analytics?
- How are Organizations Applying Analytics?
- Analytics Programs Measures of Success
- Picking the Right Analytics Projects
- Analytics Engagement Tactics
- Drivers of Analytics Program Effectiveness
- Building an Analytics Program
- The Relationship Between Type of Analysis and Purpose