- Member: FREE
The realm of planning and management accounting is a top priority. CFOs want to speed up workflows, control process costs, leverage talent, improve the precision of forecasts, and perhaps most important of all, generate sharp business analysis and advice.
Benchmarking your organization’s performance in planning and management accounting allows you to identify best practices and compare how well your organization is performing a variety of important functions. This collection goes beyond the information in most benchmarking reports by providing insights into some of the best-practice process enablers that are driving the results—in essence, outlining a blueprint organizations can follow to get ahead of the pack.
- Blueprint for Success: Planning and Management Accounting
- Blueprint for Success: Planning and Management Accounting - Report Overview
- Cycle Time to Complete the Annual Budget
- Cycle Time to Prepare the Financial Forecast
- Labor Cost Planning Can Be Tricky
- Number of Budget Versions before Final Approval
- Percentage Error for the Personnel Cost Forecast
Your rating: None