Process and Performance Management Challenges and Solutions for 2019
At the close of 2018, APQC's process and performance management group conducted its annual survey to understand the common challenges and priorities of practitioners in 2019. The survey looked at the top five priorities and challenges in key process and performance topics like process frameworks, business process management, continuous improvement, strategic planning, measurement, and data and analytics.
You're invited to join APQC's Holly Lyke-Ho-Gland, principal research lead for process and performance management, on Thursday, January 31 at 11:00 a.m. CST, as she digs into the results of this year's survey, as well as best practices to help you and your organization overcome them.
Attendees of this webinar will learn about:
- top challenges in key topic areas,
- practical tips and resources currently available,
- insights on process’s role in digital transformations,
- and what research to expect in 2019.
- Thursday, January 31
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CST
- Speaker: Holly Lyke-Ho-Gland, APQC