Robotic process automation has the potential to elevate the performance and contribution of shared services centers. Yet, fully realizing the benefits of RPA in shared services requires a thoughtful and measured approach. The award-winning shared services organization at Swedish telecommunications company Ericsson is successfully using such an approach to leverage RPA. Find out how by joining APQC and Ericsson’s Head of Global People Services, Anshu Gupta, for a webinar on Thursday, October 17 at 10:00 a.m. CDT.
Attendees will learn:
- What robotic process automation (RPA) has to offer shared services centers
- How shared services can be made into a revenue builder through intelligent automation
- Whether Bots and shared services make a good team
- Ways to achieve cost reduction, faster processing, and improved quality through RPA
- Practical considerations for full-scale RPA in shared services