If you are like most organizations today, you measure the engagement of your employees, and you probably do so through an employee engagement survey. Do your managers use the data? Are you getting it into the hands of business leaders in a timely way, and can they easily take action from it? To put it another way, is your employee engagement program meeting the needs of your business?
Join APQC and Pepsico’s Christopher Rotolo for a webinar on November 14 where he will share how PepsiCo re-imagined the way they measure, track and drive employee engagement. Christopher Rotolo, vice president of PepsiCo’s global talent management and organization development, will describe how PepsiCo is using “intelligent listening” to transform traditional employee survey practices to drive business success.
Attendees will learn:
- Why employee engagement is still important to organizations
- A framework for rethinking their measure of engagement
- Why moving from a traditional survey strategy to a continuous listening strategy is important
- How to apply behavioral economics to manager action planning
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at 1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.