At APQC we’re finalizing our product development/innovation best practices research agenda for the year. But we want your input to make sure the study topic we choose is what you most want to know about.
Take our short Web-based survey at http://www.apqc.org/surveys/hottopic/pdinno2012 to let us know which topics interest you most. Potential study topics include:
- Innovation Beyond Next Week—would examine organizations that successfully innovate for the future.
- Business Model Innovation—would explore organizations that have successfully undergone business model innovation.
- Innovation in Emerging Markets—would uncover organizations that have successfully expanded into emerging markets.
- Open Innovation —would showcase new ways in which organizations have created mutually beneficial products and services.
- Effective Project Management Offices (PMOs)—would explore key issues that must be addressed to successfully implement and manage a PMO.
Take the survey by May 1 to make sure your voice is heard. Or, let us know your favorite topic in our LinkedIn poll: