Two Heads Are Better Than One
Teamwork isn’t just for the volleyball court anymore. Phenomena like Amazon.com user reviews and Wikipedia have taught us about “the wisdom of crowds” while Web-enabled tools have made it possible to partner with people anywhere in the world. As a result, more and more organizations are asking employees to apply their collective knowledge to tackle tricky problems and come up with new and innovative ideas.
Building a Collaborative Culture in Your Organization is a collection of APQC resources focused on encouraging collaboration across a diverse, global work force. Topics include:
- the business case for increasing collaboration,
- strategies for instilling collaborative behaviors,
- what execs and managers can do to promote teamwork,
- common barriers and how to overcome them,
- language and cultural challenges related to global collaboration,
- ways to communicate and convince employees to participate,
- rewarding and recognizing employees for collaborating, and
- measuring the health and impact of collaborative tools and approaches.
If your organization wants to make collaboration a reality, check out these resources and get started on the right path today.Tweet