Seven Reasons HR Should Care About Change
What is HR’s role in managing change at your organization?
At APQC, we have been researching organizational change for a long time. Now, more than ever we think change is a topic that should be on the mind of HR professionals. Why?
- Change is an integral part of CEOs’ 2011 agendas.
- Change initiatives are known for their high failure rates.
- People issues are a major factor in organizational change failures.
- Failed change impedes HR objectives.
- Most HR processes can reinforce or hinder change.
- Change is an opportunity for HR to prove its strategic worth.
- Change is a competency HR can learn.
To learn about how HR professionals can facilitate organizational change, check-out our recent Webinar recording: HR’s Role in Change Management. It features Jim Molloy of APQC member company Deliotte presenting strategies for how HR can develop change-resilient workers.Tweet