For many organizations, the challenges faced in 2020 were unprecedented. To survive the disruption and prepare for an uncertain future, businesses had to innovate in ways they never had before. In these presentation slides, Stephen Wunker and Charlotte Desprat from New Markets Advisors lay out five innovation practices for post-pandemic success.
Key points include:
- Embracing uncertainty with futurecasting
- Innovating with a purpose
- Thinking beyond the product
- Experimenting and scaling fast
- Spreading competencies through learning-by-doing
This is a copy of the presentation slides; click here to download the webinar recording.