- Member: FREE
Blockchain, or distributed ledger technology, was conceived as a way to record transactions among entities without the use of financial institutions. Blockchain’s secure technology has real applications in the business world.
This collection contains research APQC has conducted on the possibilities, benefits, and concerns regarding blockchain implementation in the supply chain and other areas.
- Building a Better Supply Chain: Digital Strategy for the Port of Antwerp
- How Blockchain Improves Performance in Oil and Gas Supply Chains
- Blockchain: Understanding its Uses and Potential
- Blockchain and Its Potential for Supply Chain Innovation
- Blockchain Promises Supply Chain Improvements (Infographic)
- Blockchain Set to Transform Finance
- Technology Trends for the Supply Chain
- Technology Implementation - Where Are We?
- Digital Supply Chains: A Frontside Flip
- Blockchain: Assessing the Realities and Opportunities of Implementation in Supply Chains (Webinar)
- Blockchain: Assessing the Realities and Opportunities of Implementation in Supply Chains (Slides)