Finance transformation and automation at BDP International
Join this webinar to hear from Todd Dooley, CFO of BDP International, a worldwide logistics and transportation services company, who discusses his organization’s recent finance transformation and automation initiatives and results. Participants will learn about:
- The role of the CFO in building credibility and delivering value and the importance of linking the transformation to the overarching vision, mission, and strategy
- How the finance function moved from an accounting, transaction-oriented function to a global, process-centered, business-facing function, and the corresponding metrics leveraged
- The tools used in the toolbox for finance transformation and the rationale for their usage
Date/Time: Wednesday, June 19 at 12:00 P.M.
Duration: One Hour
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.