Benefits and Value
More than 550 organizations from 45 industries worldwide come to APQC for one reason: to improve. When an organization becomes an APQC member, every employee gains access to benchmarking assessments, data, best practices, business expertise, and a network of peers who understand the tremendous impact sustainable process management capabilities have on the bottom line. All included in the cost of a membership.
Why should your organization join APQC?
Learn from Research: APQC’s Knowledge Base
The Knowledge Base contains thousands of content items based on validated data and primary research to help you make innovative and well-informed business decisions. Our benchmarks, best practices, case studies, white papers, tools, and templates cover core business issues in process management, financial management, human capital management, knowledge management, and supply chain management.
Find Your Organization's Strengths and Weaknesses: APQC’s Benchmarking Portal
Our benchmarking tools are designed to help you diagnose problems of any size—and understand the next steps to solve them. Receive targeted benchmarks instantly or perform deep-dive analyses of multiple processes and activities. The Benchmarking Portal gives you access to the best benchmarking tools available:
- Benchmarks on Demand gives you data and benchmarks instantly from our Open Standards Benchmarking database. Choose the metrics you want, and receive them in seconds.
- Rapid Performance Assessments use basic data that you provide to identify process performance gaps and quickly pinpoint areas for improvement.
- Open Standards Benchmarking assessments provide a detailed gap analysis of major areas of your business. This service targets more processes than our Rapid Performance Assessments and digs even deeper with extensive comparisons to relevant peer groups.
Access Your Peers and Thought Leaders: The APQC Network
We connect more than 60,000 active member contacts worldwide through:
- Events: Attend virtual and in-person Webinars and conferences that feature subject matter experts and successful practitioners speaking about industry trends, new improvement approaches, and the latest findings from APQC best practice research.
- Online directory: Find fellow members in your industry, functional area, and geographic region. Or search for people in a particular organization. Send them a blinded email, connect, and learn.
- Dedicated APQC relationship manager: Our one-on-one support gives you the maximum value from your APQC membership. Each member organization has a dedicated relationship manager to help you stay informed about new benchmarking studies and upcoming events. Your relationship manager can also connect you directly to other members and solutions.
Evaluate Your Knowledge Management Program: APQC's Knowledge Management Capability Assessment Tool (KM CAT)
Complete APQC’s Knowledge Management Capability Assessment Tool (KM CAT) to find out if you are effectively leveraging your organization’s largest asset: knowledge. APQC excels in knowledge management and can help you reap more benefits from the knowledge you already possess.
Get Personalized Guidance: APQC Advisory Services
APQC offers member discounts on our Advisory Services, which are custom engagements that provide you proven frameworks, tools, and methodologies with personalized support from our subject matter experts.
Solve Your Organization's Most Complex Issues: Custom Benchmarking
Members receive discounts on Custom Benchmarking, customized reporting and comparisons based on the information you need and how you need it presented. If our standard benchmarking options don’t work for you, we’ll create the perfect package for you.
Want to hear more about APQC membership? Complete this form, and your organization’s relationship manager will contact you.