From an April 2019 APQC webinar, IBM’s Benoit Hardy-Vallée presented five guiding principles that IBM used to transform HR and the employee experience.
- Use Agile and Design Thinking to guide how you work on every aspect of the transformation.
- Have a unified Cloud strategy that aims to buy the best systems for the organization.
- Embrace the concept of Cognitive HR—what AI can do to augment human capabilities.
- Benchmark so you know what the best looks like.
- Measure the employee experience via engagement.
This is a recording of the webinar. Click here for a copy of the presentation slides.