In September 2021, APQC hosted a roundtable discussion to provide an opportunity for process and performance management professionals to share insights and effective practices related to process improvement. In the roundtable, participants discussed topics including:
- strategies and approaches for governing an improvement effort,
- selection criteria for prioritizing improvements,
- practices that reduce improvement program and project risk,
- strategies for sustaining improvement, and
- metrics for tracking the impact of improvements.
The this article provides a summary of the roundtable discussion.