In this article, APQC reviews five trends that internal communicators should have on their radar:
- prioritizing frontline employees,
- building trust through internal communications,
- opportunities and strategies for employee listening,
- the need to tailor messaging and channels for different groups of employees, and
- measuring the success of internal communications.
Drawing from communications experts as well as APQC’s research, this article provides guidance and insights for each of these areas to help you shape effective internal communications, whether for moments of disruption or business as usual.