Find out how organizations are approaching engagement and the employee experience today. This report, based on APQC's 2019 survey of more than 200 engagement professionals, explores:
- the objectives that organizations have for their engagement efforts,
- which practices they are counting on most to realize these objectives,
- what outcomes they are seeing,
- the challenges that they are encountering, and
- how they plan to proceed in the near future.
Use the findings to benchmark your organization's engagement practices and to get ideas on where to improve.