Process management is the foundational bedrock that organizations can rely on not only in good times, but also in in times of crises and turmoil. More pointed, it provides organizations a base to fall back on. Process management helps provide consistency in delivery and the ability to assess our processes to understand:
- Which processes are vital for continuity?
- What’s the status and inherent risk of critical processes?
- How can we manage and reduce the inherent risks?
In this webinar, APQC’s Jeff Varney, Jonathan Kraft, and Holly Lyke-Ho-Gland discuss process analysis and its role in business resiliency. Download this webinar to learn:
- common process analysis techniques,
- an approach to identify critical processes,
- role of process risk analysis to prioritize improvements, and
- best practices and lessons learned from risk assessments.
This is the recording; click here for a copy of the presentation slides.