On September 24, 2015 APQC's John Tesmer, Director, Open Standards Benchmarking®, hosted the first Benchmarking Boot Camp focused on ensuring you have the information you need to make more effective decisions using benchmarking data.
This session of the Benchmarking Boot Camp, provides insights on:
- Better understanding APQC benchmarking processes
- Learning how to use APQC's Process Classification Framework® to simplify benchmarking
- Finding resources to help collect data using our surveys and questions
- Getting to valuable benchmarking data faster and with less trouble using APQC's benchmarks on demand, Rapid Performance Assessments, and Open Standards Benchmarking® assessments, and
- Asking questions directly to the individuals who will be analyzing and validating your data.
Slides of this webinar can be found here.