On December 16, 2015, APQC's Taylor AsKew, Data Collection Specialist, Open Standards Benchmarking®, conducted a Benchmarking Boot Camp.
This session of the Benchmarking Boot Camp, provided insights on:
- Better understanding APQC benchmarking processes
- Learning how to use APQC's Process Classification Framework® to simplify benchmarking
- Finding resources to help collect data using our surveys and questions
- Getting to valuable benchmarking data faster and with less trouble using APQC's benchmarks on demand, Rapid Performance Assessments, and Open Standards Benchmarking® assessments, and
- Asking questions directly to the individuals who will be analyzing and validating your data.
This is the recording of that presentation. You may access the slides here.