Member Success Manager
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Position Title: Member Success Manager
Functional Area: Sales
Present APQC sold services to contacts from member and non-member organizations. Assist in establishing APQC as the premier research and content provider to organizations involved in continuous improvement, knowledge management, benchmarking, performance improvement, and business process re-engineering.
- Build and maintain relationships across a territory of 60-70 accounts
- Generate revenue through successfully selling APQC memberships (a subscription type of service available to organizations worldwide)
- Achieve a quote of $50k/month or $600k/year on products with a price point of $11k - $25k
- Assist in renewal of existing APQC members
- Increase the number of contacts in APQC's customer database within assigned accounts through referrals, cold calls, follow-up phone calls, webinars, and other appropriate means
- Identify consulting opportunity leads to enhance the use of APQC research in assigned accounts
- Respond to marketing inquiries in a timely manner
- Maintain member information in the customer interaction database and opportunity tracking database, and provide input to other APQC groups to improve APQC's product and service offerings.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years inside/telephone sales experience (most recent employment must reflect this experience)
- Experience in a consultative sales environment with intangible products and services to business and professional environments.
- Three to five years of experience generating leads through cold-calling activities.
- Experience presenting to mid-management within complex organizations.
- Strong closing skills.
- General business knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with PC-based computer systems, client management systems, work processing, spread sheets, and database software.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including previous experience with developing and delivering presentations to a wide range of audiences.
- Strategic and creative thinker; self-starter with high accountability for completing tasks and following-through.
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge of measurement, knowledge management, process improvement, and strategic planning a plus.
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to Ashley White (email@example.com).