Process Conference Breakout Sessions Slides
Download Breakout Session Presentations
Thursday, November 10: Breakout Sessions
BLOCK 1: 9:50–10:50 A.M.
- Business Model-Oriented Approach to Process Management, Wittenstein AG
- Using Process Frameworks to Get Real Work Done, APQC
- Doing A Lot More…With Less, State of Michigan
Creating a Performance Culture, Northrop Grumman
BLOCK 2: 11:10 A.M.–12:10 P.M.
- Turnaround of a Business Through the Transformation of Physical Distribution, Reliance Industries Limited
- Management Systems in an International Development Context, Chemonics International
- Deep Dive into a Knowledge Management Process: Building Healthy Communities of Practice at Grant Thornton, Grant Thornton, LLP
- State of Process Management 2011, APQC
Block 3: 1:30–2:30 p.m.
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management's Human Resources Line of Business Process Model, U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- Process Framework in Action—How to Start a Common Language, Hospira
- Using Value Stream Assessments to Identify and Map Business Processes, APQC (slides unavailable)
- A Catalyst for Continuous Improvement: The Intel Quality Award (slides unavailable)