Process Conference 2012 B
Block & Tackle: Leveraging Process for Results
APQc's 2012 Process Conference and Training
Experience top-quality training, thought-provoking speakers, and innovative breakout sessions as well as numerous networking opportunities to help you develop the tools you need to improve process initiative at your organization.
This year’s conference will be framed by APQC’s Seven Tenets of Process Management. If you oversee process across the entire enterprise or specific business unit(s), want to learn best practices and improve capabilities in these areas, and share experiences with other process practitioners this conference is for you.
Thanks to Our 2012 Steering Committee
Thank you to the following APQC members for helping drive the agenda and educational content of this meeting.
- Martijn Belein, Director of Business Excellence, Royal Phillips
- Steven Boyd, Process Advisor, Chevron
- Kirsten Crysel, Associate Partner, IBM
- Sue DiRoma, Acting Director, Operations Performance, NationalGrid
- Maureen Gervais, Senior Process Manager, Pitney-Bowes
- Sean Jackson, Associate Director, Business Process Management, MedImmune
- Lisa Lybrook, Staff Engineering Specialist & Six Sigma Black Belt, General Dynamics
- Chuck Roe, Manager Lean Six Sigma & Knowledge Management, General Dynamics
- Chris Taylor, Business Process Management Leader, Nimbus Partners
- Shannon Trueman, President, Pearson Trueman & Associates
We are currently finalizing all conference details. Please continue to check back and watch your email inboxes for updates.