Our Success Comes From Our People
At APQC we know that our success comes from our people. The help we provide our members stems from a values-driven work ethic inherited from our founder, Jack Grayson. These values have enabled us to develop our world-renowned research, frameworks, tools, and services for more than 30 years.
- Trustworthy answers—We will always conduct unbiased research and never compromise the integrity of our data.
- Lasting solutions, not quick fixes—APQC focuses on providing long-term solutions that solve current problems and anticipate future needs. We aim to get it done right the first time.
- Fearless creativity, structured innovation—APQC uses structured processes to foster and channel creativity. From our airy, open workplace to the unique ways we work together and with customers, we generate leading-edge ideas and put them into practice.
- Individual contribution for collective achievement—Our individual contributions are part of a greater whole. The success of our customers depends on our ability to combine independent ideas to make lasting solutions.
- Continual learning, sharing, and growth—As the business environment evolves, so does APQC. We have thrived for more than 30 years because we respect our heritage and embrace new information, new perspectives, and change.
Living the Grayson Guarantee℠ is a guide for our organization and our team members, and it should be reflected in every action and every decision at APQC. The basic values of APQC that have guided us since inception are more important now than ever. The efforts around the Grayson Guarantee℠ are a way to bring our values to the forefront. It is our promise to our clients and members. It’s energized, creative, and innovative because of our people and approach. Jack Grayson’s enthusiasm, altruism, and goal to make things better both for our members and their organizations are contagious. He set the stage and we follow his lead, while still maintaining our own individual, unique qualities.