- June 27, 2017
- Cheryl Blake, senior manager, HR and administration, Sumitomo Corporation of America
- Your Price: FREE
Have you ever wondered what other HR managers experience during a business transformation? This webinar overviews the experience of Cheryl Blake, who was involved in the transformation of a subsidiary with a broken structure, inadequate policies and procedures, and skyrocketing costs.
She describes the experience and her lessons learned from an HR manager's persepective, including how she helped to:
- set a new vision and mission,
- identify the business’ key strategic drivers,
- implement a new HR structure, and
- develop appropriate compensation practices and procedures.
Click here to listen to the recording from this webinar.