- November 11, 2016
- Member: FREE
In preparing for its 2016-2017 strategic workforce planning study, APQC has compiled key secondary research from respected sources. This summary aggregates those findings to ensure the upcoming study advances what is known about effective practices for strategic workforce planning. The sections within this secondary research summary highlight key points APQC’s research will build on.
Readers of the summary will learn the following about strategic workforce planning:
- how it differs from workforce planning,
- how and why its being practiced in organizations today,
- which practices are most successful,
- what challenges organizations are encountering, and
- areas of need for future research.