- January 23, 2013
- Member: FREE
Listen to Kris Dunn, chief human resource officer at Kinetix, talk about improving an organization's performance management process using the 9-Box Grid to examine employee performance and potential. A few of the strategic items Kris covers in this interactive session include:
- the single snapshot/picture every performance management process should be able to produce;
- how to simplify performance management systems to create systems managers and team members will actually use;
- why potential factors hold the key in linking succession to your performance management system;
- best practices in rating scales to create a culture of performance;
- and how the performance vs. potential grid naturally flows into a simple talent review that engages your management team, then flows into succession planning.