- November 12, 2013
- Member: FREE
In this webinar, senior research fellow Mary Driscoll uses APQC's Open Standards Benchmarking to provide insights into best practices and business drivers related to the measures. Key performance measures include:
- Total cost to perform the process "process accounts receivable" per $1,000 revenue
- Cycle time in days to generate complete and correct billing data
- Cycle time in days from receipt of invoice until approved and scheduled for payment
- Cycle time in days to complete the annual budget
- Cycle time in days between completion of the quarterly consolidated business entity financial statements to the release of earnings per share
With this data, organizations are able to immediately see where they stand and identify any potential process performance gaps.
For slides of this presentation, click here.