- March 19, 2014
- Member: FREE
In this presentation, Dean Sorensen, founder of the IBP Collaborative, discusses the substantial gains to be had from integrating financial planning, performance management, and operational planning. He demonstrates:
- specific capabilities that separate enterprise business management, sales and operations planning, and integrated business planning (IBP) maturity levels;
- how mature IBP processes create value and where the value lies;
- how these processes drive sustainable cost reduction and profitable growth;
- why these processes are relevant in areas outside of manufacturing; and
- how to get traction for IBP by connecting it to key stakeholder challenges.
For slides from this webinar, click here.