- November 14, 2014
- Member: FREE
APQC recently partnered with ScottMadden to complete the third cycle of a custom benchmarking study focused exclusively on Human Resources Shared Services Organizations (SSOs). The study included questions and metrics related to HR shared services delivery models and operations, staffing, performance, and management infrastructure and technology. During the webinar recording, Tina Krebs and Karen Hilton, partners in ScottMadden's Corporate & Shared Services practice, highlight key findings from this unique benchmarking study and talk about leading practices for HR SSOs.
Take part in this webinar recording, and find out answers to the following questions:
- Why does top performance matter?
- What are the characteristics of top performing HR SSOs?
- How do other parts of your delivery model impact your service center?
- What type of impact can technology have on performance?
- How are customer satisfaction and service center performance aligned?