- October 23, 2015
- Your Price: FREE
Learn how to use benchmarks to evaluate and improve your HR shared service operation's (HRSSO) performance. Tina Krebs and Karen Hilton, partners in ScottMadden's Corporate & Shared Services practice, address this topic using data from the 2014 APQC/ScottMadden HRSSO Benchmarking study. The study included questions and metrics related to domestic and global HR shared services delivery models and operations, staffing, performance, management infrastructure, and technology.
Discover answers to the following questions:
- What are the characteristics of top performing HRSSOs?
- Which metrics are most critical for evaluating your HRSSO's performance?
- Once you identify performance gaps, what's next?
- How can you institute an ongoing benchmarking program for your HRSSO?
- What can you expect as your HRSSO matures?
You can access the recording of this webinar here.