- December 13, 2018
- Your Price: FREE
Evaluating Capital Investment Decisions (CID), the process of determining if an investment will create value for the enterprise, is one of the most important responsibilities of finance and executive management. The challenge in evaluating most investment opportunities in the 21st Century is that we must identify and address critical success factors, assumptions and risk, about an uncertain future.
In a recent APQC webinar, Jack Alexander, president of Jack Alexander & Associates LLC, respected author, and recognized thought leader in FP&A and business performance management, discussed:
- The foundation of capital investment decisions
- Applying decision rules
- Projecting about an uncertain future
- Dealing with risk and uncertainty
- Integrating Financial Analysis and Program Management
- Summarizing and presenting capital investment opportunities
- Evaluating the capital investment decision process
This is a copy of the presentation slides; click here for a recording of the webinar.