- November 1, 2018
- Anshu Gupta
- Member: FREE
From an October 2018 APQC webinar, How Ericsson Manages Changing Skill Sets and Competencies in Shared Services! Ericsson’s Anshu Gupta talks about Ericsson’s changes to become a mature shared services organization, Gupta shares information on:
• As HR shared services organizations mature, they are shifting from transactional to consultative work.
• The knowledge and data amassed through years of HR shared services delivery are powering this transition as are automation and self-service.
• Making this shift requires shared services employees have a mix of technical/analytical skills and business/communication skills.
• Ericsson has made nurturing these skills part of the learning growth curve for its HR shared services employees.
• The goal is to utilize each employee to their fullest potential with the ultimate objective of elevating the scope of services and level of outcomes Ericsson’s HR shared services delivers.
This is a copy of the presentation slides, click here for a recording of the webinar.